Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stair: 2nd sketchup & section sketches

Here is my second section choice, the words it responds to are above: Amalgamate, below: Passionless. I don't feel that I reflected the essence of the words well in the sketch, however I chose this one because it gave me an idea about how I could integrate the stairs into the form of a building...
and here is the subsequent model showing the interior.




Here is a couple of section sketches for a stair that is actually two sets, but I consider them to be conceptually the same (except that one is internal and the other external), the interior version can be seen in the screenshot above, and below...
... is the exterior (roof) version screenshot.

This is a section sketch for another stair concept for this building, leading into the basement, and below is the screenshot of it's Sketchup fruition...



No comments:

Post a Comment